Boo you whore.

, 0 comments

I failed on Halloween. 

I have been told I should not beat myself up over it, but I had a horrible lapse in judgment. I allowed a situation to get out of control and I feel the need to punish myself for it. Punish may not be the right word, but I need to take action to correct the situation. 

I guess what makes it a bit different from the past times is that I recognize it as an issue. But I still failed to recognize it *in the moment* and that is what I am disappointed in.  It's understandable to not be able to recognize something when you are under the influence of a substance but I feel like it's inexcusable for me. 

I slept and didn't dream. I threw up in an umbrella. I threw up in a motherfucking umbrella....

0 Response to "Boo you whore."

Post a Comment

    About Me

    My photo
    Old soul, cat lady, drunkard.

    Woot Woot

    Blog Archive

    Followers

    Labels

    Powered by Blogger.