Tuesday. 63 Days Sober
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:41 AM , 1 comments
Labels: Bad Mood? , boring , day to day
badLately I have been moody. Irritable. Really irritable. Why you may ask? I'll tell you why. I am hiding from myself. Hiding from dealing with certain things that are bothering me. It's easier to push them/you away by being a bitch than to deal with how you/they make me feel.
All in all, therapy isn't too awful. It's come quite in handy. Things have changed alot for me since I began going. I have learned much about myself and have gained a better understanding of how I work and react in my environment. I'm thankful for the opportunity I have to go. I am not thankful though for the amount of tears I have shed in that small, hot office... or the amount I have spent on copays.
There is therapy in a nutshell for me. It's good for me and I'm happy I go. But I'm looking forward to the days when I don't need to go any longer. I'm looking forward to the day I don't need so much help figuring myself out.
^^^^^I have a crush on Danny Carey. I don't care that he's 49. I'm pretty sure my heart would beat right out of my chest if I met him in person. All 6 feet 5 inches of glorious viking-man, drumming god foxiness. Danny Care. How I love thee.
Today not so much. I'm putting it out of my mind and am determined to have a good, productive day. Today is Tuesday, I have therapy today and then I will go see a Sneak Peek of that movie Social Network or whatever it's called. It's free, so it will be automatically not *that* bad. Tuesday.... how I typically loathe thee. You aren't the middle of the week, but you're not Monday... you are some inbetween-day. No definition of your own. You are crowded on the bus and you have no good TV on either! And beyond that, for me you suck because I have an appointment every single one of you. An appointment that makes me have headaches and feel like garbage before and after. Oh therapy, how I loathe thee as well sometimes.
There is therapy in a nutshell for me. It's good for me and I'm happy I go. But I'm looking forward to the days when I don't need to go any longer. I'm looking forward to the day I don't need so much help figuring myself out.
^^^^^I have a crush on Danny Carey. I don't care that he's 49. I'm pretty sure my heart would beat right out of my chest if I met him in person. All 6 feet 5 inches of glorious viking-man, drumming god foxiness. Danny Care. How I love thee.

You're doing beautifully. And since you're already a loving, generous, big hearted woman who I am delighted to know, I'm delighted that you might also get to know her too.